All (not) my own work

I've not posted much of my own recently. Outside of work (which has been getting a little hectic lately), I've been working on a small, sample project that will hopefully be a good segway into Distributed Software Services, which provides an application model for highly-concurrent, message-passing based programs in .NET.

That will come after I finish off covering the remaining CCR features, specifically causalities and maybe interop. I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for future posts that you think I've not covered, or not covered sufficiently well. I'm aware that after building up CCR iterators, I rushed through them rather quickly.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    seque (is pronounced 'segway').

    perhaps 'transition' is apt?

    on September 18, 2007 at 11:05 AM